Prenatal And Postpartum Care in Tacoma, WA
Prenatal And Postpartum Care
Pregnancy care is a combination of prenatal care performed before birth, postpartum care, and expectant mothers’ healthcare.
Our Tacoma Chiropractor may involve a combination of treatment and training that helps provide a healthy and hassle-free pregnancy. It also offers easy labor and delivery process for both mother and baby.
Benefits Of Massage In Prenatal And Postpartum Care
A combination of prenatal and postpartum care and massage offers various benefits like:
- Reduced back pain and neck pain
- Reduced joint pain
- Reduced leg cramping and sciatica
- Improved circulation
- Reduced fatigue
- Reduced edema
- Helps alleviate morning sickness
- Improves muscle tension and headaches
- Relieves heartburn and acid reflux
- Fights stress, anxiety, and depression
- Improved oxygenation of soft tissues and muscles
- Promotes deep sleep
- Provides a natural, safe, drug-free alternative for pain relief since taking medications is limited during pregnancy
- Improved Breastfeeding
- Relieves aches and muscle tension from breastfeeding
The Health Connection clinic is a unique hub for pregnancy-related wellness care. We have specially trained acupuncturists, chiropractors, and certified pregnancy massage therapists who collaborate to address your specific individual needs, reduce prenatal and postpartum discomfort, and optimize overall health.
Contact us to learn more about the benefits of this care for you and your child.