Corporate Health And Wellness Program in Tacoma, WA
Corporate Health & Wellness Program
Most businesses focus on stress management, physical activity, and nutrition. Corporate wellness has become such a key component in business that it’s now a growing trend, much more than a decade ago. Many companies follow corporate health and wellness programs today because they deliver a positive income to the business. It helps reduce absenteeism and, in the process, increases production and the employees’ health. The increased employees’ health helps reduce the company’s annual healthcare costs.
If you want to know more about health and wellness programs, contact our Tacoma Chiropractic center.
Is a Wellness Program Right for Your Business?
Employee wellness programs have multiple benefits. They help boost production, decrease absenteeism, and reduce the business’s yearly healthcare costs. The goal is to get unhealthy employees back on track and help them reduce the need for medical care services.
Why Do Successful Companies Invest in Wellness Programs for Their Employees?
The most important reason for implementing a corporate health and wellness program is reducing the number of health risk factors for employees. Many companies that have already incorporated corporate wellness have recorded a significant decrease in stress among employees. The other benefits include:
- Amplify the business turnover rate
- Reduce work injury claims
- Improve profit by reducing absenteeism
- Decrease the need for surgeries
- Save on healthcare premiums
By providing resources and implementing interactive ways for employees to boost well-being and overall health, the workforce can become more productive and decrease the odds of an injury on the job. That’s why a lot of experts believe pain relief and wellness can help promote loyalty and morale.
Wellness Related Services In Tacoma, WA
- Chiropractic adjustments – With a corporate chiropractor, companies can drastically boost overall wellness. With chiropractors in Tacoma, employees can manage their allergies, asthma, typical sickness, low energy level, and other ailments. In addition, chiropractic care is beneficial for pain relief and wellness.
- Physical therapy – If an accident has occurred, therapy can help promote the rejuvenation process to return faster to work.
- Massage therapy – Just like chiropractic care, massage therapy can help with pain, discomfort, and stress. It can become one of those practical corporate wellness programs that yield long-term results.
- Wellness screening – Yearly screenings are a great way of tracking the wellness state of your employees. With this type of corporate wellness service, experts can spot the problems early on and deal with the issue.
- Stress analysis – It is usual for workers to experience stress. But, when stress becomes a regular occurrence, it can severely affect their productivity and effectiveness. Detailed assessments can help keep track of peoples’ stress levels.
- Wellness workshops – Educational workshops led by an experienced doctor will cover a range of different topics. Such as preventing an injury, weight gain, stress, and ways of maintaining regular nutrition.
- Ergonomic screening – To build a working environment that’s less likely to expose employees to injury, you will need ergonomic screening. With group or individual consultations, you can boost employee productivity.
How We Can Work Together In Tacoma, WA
We are open to working with companies and businesses of all sizes. Whether you are a start-up or a renowned corporation, you can make the most of our corporate wellness programs. Our personnel has plenty of services to offer, including covering different health topics, stress management strategies, nutrition, and ergonomics. To find out more, be sure to contact us today, and we will share all the details with you!
Why It's Unique?
- Monthly on-site seated massage
- Health fairs- Education on insurance benefits
- Use of local Health Care Professional
- Conducts monthly Wellness Workshops (Lectures on massage therapy, acupuncture, chiropractic, workstation ergonomics, etc.).
The Health Connection clinic provides the best corporate health and wellness program for your employees. We use our experience and knowledge to provide the highest quality of care to our patients.
Contact us to book an appointment for your company’s corporate wellness program.