We are looking to add a massage therapist to our team! Must be professional, energetic, and love the profession! We are a multidisciplinary clinic with Chiropractic, Acupuncture, and Massage. We need a therapist who can do excellent deep tissue/treatment work. Hours are somewhat flexible, but Saturday availability is a must.
We are looking for a positive, motivated, and professional team player who can be an all-star for all aspects of the practice, including performing para-professional services, exams, x-rays, scans, etc. Tech will also assist the Doctor with all patient procedures, documentation, and any treatment-related activities.
- You work well with others and are interested in working as a team.
- You are willing and able to learn.
- You can prioritize. responsibilities and workload.
- You are interested in health and enjoy a healthy lifestyle.
- You enjoy continuing education and personal growth and are willing to travel with the team to various seminars throughout the year.
- You are dependent, punctual, and reliable.
We are looking to add a part-time acupuncturist (16-20 hours a week) to take over the current practice. We prefer a practitioner who lives in the area, wants to build a long-term practice, and has experience treating a wide variety of conditions. The clinic volume is heavy, so it would be ideal if the practitioner becomes comfortable operating two rooms at once. Please email a cover letter explaining how this position is suitable for you.
If you are interested in either of these positions, please email a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you! We look forward to meeting you!